Web-based Shipping Systems
ABOL web-based shipping systems are complete multi-carrier shipping systems accessible from anywhere through a web browser. It allows you to manage all of your shipping activities through the Web and supports the complete line of DHL, FedEx, USPS, and UPS services. With customizable shipping preferences and integration with your current business systems, our web-based shipping systems are the complete solution for label printing and manifesting.
- Retail stores
- Shippers with less than 500 pieces per day
- Enterprises which need shipping available to many users
- Supports the Complete Line of DHL, FedEx, USPS, and UPS services
- Comprehensive Shipping Services through a Web-browser
- Centralized Administration
- Automates Label Printing & Bill-of-Lading Generation
- Generates Electronic & Paper Manifests
- Includes Volume Reporting & Shipment History
- Customizable Shipping Preferences
- Prints Labels Individually or in Batch
- Hosted in the ABOL Data Center or your web server
- Accessible from an Internet Explorer web browser
- Integrates with your Business Databases (ODBC)
- Application Program Interface (API’s)
- Standard & Custom Hardware Support: Scales, Scanners, Printers
ABOL’s web-based shipping systems are accessed through the Internet from an Internet Explorer Web browser. Shipment data is automatically transferred to the carrier and an electronic manifest and printable bill-of-lading are created through the End-of-Day closeout.
Labels may be printed individually for each mailpiece or in batch for a run of identical pieces. Reporting tools give you access to shipping information including manifest summaries and shipment details. Links within the system automatically launch the carrier’s website and displays tracking results.
Getting started is as easy as signing in and entering shipment information. The shipping process can be optimized by configuring the system to receive information from a scanner and scale connected to the shipping station or a database on your local network. The system integrates into existing databases through the use of ODBC connections and the web-based architecture allows it to be run alongside systems provided by other carriers.
If you have the need to provide a shipping solution to your customers, our web-based shipping systems can be branded with your company’s logos and made available in your company’s name.
For years, Web-based systems in any industry have been known for their ease of use and administration, but have often been labeled as “slow” and “less-reliable”. ABOL’s web-based shipping systems have been designed with this in mind and is capable of performing well on all Internet access speeds, including dialup.
Our API’s allow you to integrate label printing into your existing business applications by providing an interface through which the system automatically processes shipments and sends label information to your systems to be printed. Standard API’s are currently available and custom API’s may be setup upon request.